Saturday 21 May 2011

A little perspective

Sometimes i let my eating control my life.  I spend my life planning diets, exercise and reading self help books but even when i do have a plan i still spent every unoccupied minute going over things and trying to think of a perfect solution to all my problems.



Truth is there is no perfect solution and my search for perfection is misplaced. So from now on I am going to try and be a do-er not a planner.  There's a time and a place for planning but it shouldn't take over your life.

I often let being fat stop me from doing things.  I shouldn't.  Because then i'm fat and a recluse which is clearly worse!  So from now on despite what happens with my eating i'm not going to let it stop me doing things I want to do.

1 comment:

  1. I like the end... You're not going to let it stop you

    ReplyDelete